Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

#2 - Do the citizens of Abbotsford drink Starbucks?



Here's an easy place to stop along the way, just off the Highway at Mt. Lehman in Abbotsford.


I had to wonder how popular Starbucks would be in the more conservative neighbourhoods of Abbotsford. I'll need to check - there's at least two other Abbotsford locations listed. This location may serve the commuters going West for work.


While inside, I saw a neat tea infuser in a clear glass - on special! Thought it a great idea for that special woman in my life. It's got that new "Double-wall" glass, so you don't need a handle, and the stainless infuser comes with a lid for keeping the heat in, or resting the insert in.
Here it is, in action!
I'll be on vacation this week, so I'll see if I can visit a couple locations in Ontario...

No comments:

Post a Comment